Wednesday 23 July 2008

Dover bound

I arrived in Dover this afternoon with Paula and met up with Abi and laura who are also crewing for me. Dave and Joan the pilots for the boat came over to talk through the swim and the weather is now looking better for the weekend so the swim has been changed to starting out at 3 am on Saterday morning weather permitting! There have been some swimmers out today who have had hard work to land as the tides were very strong. Anyhow for now its rest and prepare and eat pasta!!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

4 comments:

Jaqi said...

Good Luck Frances, I would still like to sponsor you, how do i get access to your sponsor form? Jaqi

Kazza said...

Good luck Frances- I think what you are doing is amazing - I hope everything goes well for you. Karen

Denise said...

Good Luck, you brave girl! It's 'chilling' to think of someone swimming the Channel and we're in the middle of winter! I will be thinking of you!
Hugs
DeniseSA
oxoxox

A Little Slice of Heaven said...

Good Luck and please keep us informed. We want to hear all about this amazing adventure.

You truly are inspirtational